We will continue to perform the following services which have been deemed essential activities by the TCIA and ISA during the shutdown.
- Hazard tree removal or removal or a dangerous tree
- Pruning of dead, dying, or dangerous limbs
- Cabling or bracing a hazardous tree
- Mitigating storm damage
- Emergency response readiness
- Removal of fire damaged or fuel trees in a fire hazard area
- Assessment of hazard trees or pest issues for the purposes of removal or treatment
The Safety of our Customers and Employees is paramount. We are adding additional COV-19 specific safety measures during this time.
- Employees will keep a minimum of six feet social distance from each other and our customers.
- Martin Tree employees who have a cough or cold will not be allowed on any job sites.
- Martin Tree employees who have been around someone within the past 14 days who has or is expected to have COVID-19 will not be able to work on job sites.
- We will not provide estimates or perform work that is for aesthetic purposes or other reasons outside of those listed above until after the Governor’s Stay Home, Stay Safe executive order has been lifted.